Monday 17 December 2007

House Updates 4

In the midst of all of the construction on the outside of the house, we had an opportunity to re-do the tile in the kitchen, since I did such a crappy job originally! Here are some photos of the kitchen floor. The guy that did it, Jason Kerr from www.kerrtile.com, also did my fireplace but I didn't snag a photo of that yet! The tiles are 18" travertine stone on 45 degree angles. They look AWESOME and we are soooo happy with the final outcome of the project!




2 comments:

Bonnie the Boss said...

So here I was stalking Bloggs. What do my eyes behold but the house we used to live in. Not own, but lived in. It looks fabulous. You have done an amazing job. We miss that house. We are so glad that you are doing somthing with it. We tried to get the landlord to let us even just put a new roof on it. No way, that was out of the question. I always hated the white tile on the kitchen floor. I would love to see more pictures of what you have done. As I said LOVED that house even as it was.
Good luck.

Panelrodder said...

I haven't been to the blog recently so I missed this comment. My wife's blog has a bunch more pics... I think...
http://www.evorama.blogspot.com/

Try that and see what you can get.

We love the house too and it has been nice but hard fixing it up. The tile that was in the kitchen was the fourth layer of flooring that had to come up and then we put down some other tile that came out crappy. We then had it redone with this stuff.